Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
1. Responsible for quality parts produced on CNC machines such as but not limited to lathes and milling machines.
2. Responsible for loading parts, operating controls, setting offsets, deburring and inspection of quality parts for conformance to requirements.
3. Studies and interprets drawings, manuals, specifications, dimensions and tolerances of finished work pieces, sequence of operations and setup requirements.
5. Detects equipment malfunctions or out of tolerance machining and adjusts machines, within capabilities, controls or control media as required to insure quality of production. Reports all machines malfunctions to immediate supervisor.
6. Communicates with supervisor for assignments and to resolve machining or quality issues.
7. Responsible for keeping equipment and work area clean and orderly and perform basic preventative maintenance functions on equipment.
9. May perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Personal Equipment Requirements:
1. Safety Glasses while in shop area.
2. Steel Toe Boots are required.
1. Medical and dental insurance
2. Life insurance
3. Short term disability
4. 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
5. Paid vacation
6. An average of 8 paid holidays
7. Safety shoe reimbursement program